- Credit card refunds will be credited to the original card.
- Cash/check transactions will be issued by check and processed by the City of Vandalia’s Finance Department, and could take up to five weeks to receive the refund.
- Refund requests may also be refunded in the form of a Vandalia Parks and Recreation Department (VPRD) gift card. VPRD gift cards can be utilized for programming fees, memberships or daily admissions at the Vandalia Recreation Center and Cassel Hills Pool.
- Refund requests in the form of credit card or check must be at least $15.00 prior to the assessment of any cancellation/administrative fees.
- Please note: Refunds will not be issued in the form of household credits.
Vandalia Recreation Center Birthday Party & Facility Rentals (during VRC Operational Hours)
- Cancellations must be requested in writing ten days prior to the date of the rental to receive a full refund, minus a $5.00 administrative fee. If the refund request is made nine to two days prior to the rental date, 20% of the rental fee will be forfeited. If the refund request is made less than two days prior to the rental date, no refund will be issued.
- Transfers to another date may be permitted according to availability and could be subject to a $5.00 administrative fee.
- Cancellation and/or administrative fees may be waived if written documentation of illness, injury, family emergency, relocation or other reason is submitted and approved by the Recreation Coordinator.
- No cancellation fee will be assessed if VPRD cancels rental due to weather or other extenuating circumstance.