Driving Privileges

Administrative License Suspension

If you are filing a Motion to Stay/Terminate the Administrative License Suspension (ALS) or an Appeal of the ALS, it must be filed using the pending case number in the Traffic Division.

If you are requesting driving privileges while under the Administrative License Suspension, this must be filed in the Civil Division with a filing fee of $130.

Defensive Driving School

For information on defensive driving school, please call the Court at 937-415-2207..

Petition & Fee Documents