- Do I need a permit for a shed or fence?
Yes, a permit is required for either. Please call the Development and Engineering Services office for a plot plan of your property and with any other questions you may have.
- What permits will I need for a swimming pool?
Permits are required for all in-ground pools, above ground pools and storable pools capable of holding 24 inches or more water. Please contact our office for more information.
- I would like to put a deck or patio on the back of my home, now what?
A permit is required for both decks and patios. Please contact our office for more information.
- We would like to put a tent up for an event at our company. Will we need a permit?
Yes, all non-resident tents over 200 SF requires that a permit application and a site plan showing the location of the tent. Also required is the flame spread certificate as required by our Fire Dept. along with any seating arrangements under the tent. Please contact our office for more information.
- If we are pouring a new driveway, will I need a permit?
The city requires a permit only on work done in the right-of-way area (sidewalk and drive approach). A permit and inspections are required for any sidewalk, drive approach or curb work. Inspections are made before any concrete is poured. Please contact our office for more information.
The Development and Engineering Services Department may be reached by phone at (937) 898-3750 or by Email.