VRC Updates regarding COVID-19: (6/4/2020)
In what we hope will be a first step towards normalcy, the Vandalia Recreation Center will open to Vandalia residents and members only, effective May 26!
In the initial phase of reopening, only the fitness center and track will be open.
You will notice some changes to the center’s operation. To comply with protocols mandated by the State of Ohio, a number of new guidelines will be in place:
* Equipment will be spaced to ensure proper distancing
* Sanitizing wipes and spray bottles will be available throughout the facility
* All staff will be required to wear face masks
* Staffing will be increased during peak hours to focus on sanitizing workout equipment and areas
* Family locker rooms and west hall restrooms will be open
* Locker rooms will be closed
* All bench seating and most lobby seating will be removed
* All drinking fountains will be closed
* Gymnasium will be open on Monday, June 8th- Pickleball and Group Fitness Classes ONLY
* Some fitness classes will be moved outdoors
* New hours of operation will be 6 am to 8 pm M-F; 7 am-6 pm SAT; Noon-6 pm SUN
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide the the best possible fitness and recreation options in the region while also following the State-mandated protocols.
ATTENTION: If you currently have an insurance based membership at the Vandalia Recreation Center through Tivity, you will need to complete the renewal form below for the year 2020. The VRC front desk will have copies of these forms, but you can also fill the form out prior to your visit and drop it off at the front desk.
Thank you very much for your patronage!!
Do you know that the VRC has a Fair Share Policy? That is why we have different rates depending on your residency. Click here to see our Fair Share Policy.
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error