The Vandalia Senior Center has reopened after an extended closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The center had been closed since March 14.
The Ohio Department of Health created a list of guidelines senior centers must abide by in order to open. Those guidelines include:
* All visitors to the center must wear a face covering at all times, except when eating or drinking.
* All visitors to the senior center will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Those with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will not be admitted.
* All visitors to the senior center will be required to sign in.
* Social distancing will be strictly enforced, and the center’s maximum capacity will be reduced to accommodate social distancing.
* If you have any symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone with the virus, please do not come to the center.
* Guests are asked to sanitize the areas used by guests with the supplies at the center.